Sunday, January 15, 2006

Can I get any lazier?

I think I've outdone myself.
I have spent the entire weekend inside... without even stepping out of the house once!
More than 50% of the time lazing on the bed... and the rest split between
a) Browsing the net, chatting with friends (hail google talk!), orkutting..
b) Watching every sitcom on TV..
c) Eating..

Usually, I'd be disgusted with myself by the end of such lazy weekends and pray for monday to arrive quickly!! (Really)
But, somehow I don't feel that bad now.. Could do with a little walk outside though..

But damn, I've gotta start packing.. have to get up at 5 in the morning to get to Taunton.. Its a location change.. for the next 3 weeks..

Hey, I think Seinfeld in on now... Someone pleez pack my stuff... pleeez.

Currently Listening to: Crystal Method - Born too slow

No comments: